Invalid Translator Edition Environment
Thread poster: Christy Wyatt

Christy Wyatt  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 19:48
French to English
Aug 3

Hi,
I am trying to install Across Basic Edition inside a VDI (virtual desktop) and am getting an error message :

"Across detected an invalid Translator Edition environment and could not repair it. If you are sure you do not need your previous Translator Edition data, you can delete the environment and create a new one. Otherwise, please contact the Across support desk for assistance.
Do you want to delete the environment and create a new one?"

I do not understand as I have never had Across on this computer before. When I click "yes," nothing happens. The error message just keeps re-appearing. When I click "no," the message disappears and the application just closes.

I would be surprised if any of you has seen this or can provide a solution, but has anyone used Across inside a VDI or do you know a way to contact their help desk via email instead of by phone? I am in the US and it would be an international phone call.

Thank you!

Vorchuchelo
Russian Federation
Hope it will help you Aug 13

https://www.my-across.net/en/support/request/

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Invalid Translator Edition Environment

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search