Netherlands
Local time: 23:53
Dutch to Albanian
+ ...
Apr 15, 2018

Lexoj dhe mbetem pa fjalë:

=====================================
VERTETIM PERKTHIMI

Vertetoj se eshte autentike firma e vene ne prezencen time nga perkthyesja ABCD, banuese ne ABCD, e njohur personalisht prej meje, e pajisur me licence nr. 123456789, leshuar nga dega e tatim-taksave ABCD, e cila deklaroi se perktheu sa me siper konform aktit te paraqitur nga shqipja ne anglisht.

LEGITIMATION OF TRANS
... See more
Lexoj dhe mbetem pa fjalë:

VERTETIM PERKTHIMI

Vertetoj se eshte autentike firma e vene ne prezencen time nga perkthyesja ABCD, banuese ne ABCD, e njohur personalisht prej meje, e pajisur me licence nr. 123456789, leshuar nga dega e tatim-taksave ABCD, e cila deklaroi se perktheu sa me siper konform aktit te paraqitur nga shqipja ne anglisht.

LEGITIMATION OF TRANSLATION

I, the notary public, hereby certify that I reviewed the attached documents. I further certify that the English translation of the Albanian document appears, to the best of my abilities, to be true and accurate. I further certify that I am competent to certify such translation and the signature of the translator ABCD, with license nr. 123456789.
Collapse

MSc Jonis Buzi

MSc Jonis Buzi
MSc Jonis Buzi
Albania
English to Albanian
+ ...
Dhe jo vetëm ju, Sherefedin Nov 9, 2018

Çfarë është kjo paçavure?

Dr Luka
Dr Luka
Albania
English to Albanian
pa koment May 14, 2019

Ku e gjete këtë?

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Pa koment

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »