Ulrike Zeyse  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 20:51
Member (2006)
English to German
+ ...
Jan 19, 2011

Hello,
I have been working in Catalyst Lite 8.0 since this morning when I noticed that the program was getting really slow. I closed it and when trying to reopen the file in Catalyst, I got the message that the file size is over 25MB and therefore cannot be reopened. I have noticed that the file size has increased from about 3000 kb to 27000 kb. Can anyone tell me how this might have happened and if there is anything I can do to reopen the file without losing my work? (The .bak file is the same size).
Thanks,
Ulrike

Direct link Reply with quote

Ulrike Zeyse  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 20:51
Member (2006)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Huge ttk file size in Catalyst Lite 8.0 - solution found Jan 19, 2011

I found the solution myself, just in case anyone is interested: http://www.alchemysoftware.ie/livedocs/Knowledgewell/alchemy_catalyst/standard_support/troubleshooting/ttk_size_doubles_after_saving..htm

Ulrike

[Edited at 2011-01-19 21:08 GMT]

[Edited at 2011-01-19 21:09 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Huge ttk file size in Catalyst Lite 8.0

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search