https://www.proz.com/forum/alchemy_support/195233-concordance_tab_in_catalyst_90.html

Concordance tab in Catalyst 9.0
Thread poster: luka
luka
luka
Spain
Local time: 12:07
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 26, 2011

Hello,

Probably this is a silly problem, but I can't find the solution.

While I was working in Catalyst I closed by mistake the concordance tab (to the right) and I can't find how to have it back it its place.

If I try to use the concordance shortcut I get no results.

Anybody knows how to do it?

Thank you very much

Bernard Lieber
Bernard Lieber  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:07
English to French
+ ...
Tab Mar 26, 2011

You should be able to display it by clicking on the fifth icon on the last toolbar (shows a magnifying glass)

Hope this helps!

Alchemy Support
Alchemy Support
Local time: 11:07
English
Restore Toolbar Windows Positions Mar 28, 2011

Hi Luka,

You can also restore the toolbars by going to Tools > Options > User Profile and under the Toolbar Windows Positions click on restore defaults.

Thanks and regards,
Jette

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Concordance tab in Catalyst 9.0

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »