Wordcount with Catalyst 5.0 Translator/Lite
Thread poster: Laura Scalabrini
Laura Scalabrini
Laura Scalabrini  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:47
English to Italian
+ ...
Jan 22, 2005

Is there a way of doing a wordcount on a tkk file with Catalyst 5.0 Translator/Lite Edition? (looks like this feature is not available. Or maybe it's me who just cannot find it)

Thanks in advance,

Laura Scalabrini

pep
pep
Local time: 23:47
English to Spanish
Statistics tab Jan 23, 2005

I don't have it at hand, but I think there is a Statistics tab in the project navigator (where you choose the file you want to work with).

laura_s wrote:

Is there a way of doing a wordcount on a tkk file with Catalyst 5.0 Translator/Lite Edition? (looks like this feature is not available. Or maybe it's me who just cannot find it)

Thanks in advance,

Laura Scalabrini

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Wordcount with Catalyst 5.0 Translator/Lite

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »