... in the optics of operative system.
Angniempol, did you use some of those dicts you quote, on some other operative system? If you did, just try to find the version for Mac. A great deal of dictionaries present in internet today, are packed in multi-platform it languages, like Java...
So, do make a search for terms "Stardict", "Goldendict". Those are the applications that incorporate myriad of dictionaries, better to say, glossaries. Through their web sites you may browse many other links.
Then, if you specifically want to deal with Apple terminology, make a search on Apple sites, or do some googling for: apple developer.
I am going to buy MBP 13 and I am looking for some dictionaries on MAC OS X. Have you seen any of them?
- Polish-English/English-Polish dictionaries
- Polish-German/German-Polish dictionaries
- English collocations dictionary
- English synonyms/antonyms dictionary
- German collocations dictionary
- German synonyms/antonyms dictionary
- Polish collocations dictionary
- Polish synonyms/antonyms dictionary
- as many Polish-English/English-Polish dictionaries (technical, EU, IT, etc.)
I have already found the following:http://www.penreader.com/mac-os-software/PONS/German-Polish.htmlhttp://www.kosciuszkowski.org/pl/dokumenty/slownik_cd
Do you know more of the stuff I am looking for? Thank you in advance,