Thread poster: Helene Olsen Richards

Helene Olsen Richards  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:40
Member (2006)
English to Norwegian
+ ...
Jul 18, 2012

I am trying to insert page numbers in a Pages doc..but I do not need it on the 3 first pages...how can I get Pages to insert only from the page I am on and onwards....

Thanks much.

Tom in London
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:40
Member (2008)
Italian to English
Try here Jul 18, 2012

Helene Olsen Richards wrote:

I am trying to insert page numbers in a Pages doc..but I do not need it on the 3 first pages...how can I get Pages to insert only from the page I am on and onwards....

Thanks much.

Try asking in the Apple Support forums, here:

https://discussions.apple.com/community/iwork/pages

ibz  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:40
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
Insert section break Jul 19, 2012

Hi Helene,

Insert a section break after the first three pages and number the pages starting with section two. There's an option where you can tell Word to start with number 1.

Hdh,
Irene

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Page numbers in Pages in the middle of doc

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search