Equivalent of EZ Titles but for MAC
Thread poster: avp26
avp26
United Kingdom
Aug 18, 2014

Hello

I need a a software that will convert subtitles in PAC format to DFXP and that's compatible with MAC.

Can anyone recommend anything?

Thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

IT Pros Subs
Italy
Local time: 04:44
Member (2005)
English to Italian
+ ...
Annotation Edit Aug 18, 2014

Incredible software! Give it a try. http://www.zeitanker.com/content/tools/zeitanker_tools/zeitanker_annotation_edit/

adifrank
United States
Seems impressive, but can't figure it out Mar 27, 2015

Hi Monica,
I downloaded a trial version of Annotation Edit and read through their Quick Start Manual.
I'm still having a hard time getting a grasp of how to use it.
I have attempted to contact zeitanker several times and their (very late) responses have not been very helpful (when they respond at all).
The software seems like it is very capable, but without a good manual - I'm just getting frustrated with having to deal with the steep learning curve.
I understand there are video tutorials. I've searched their website for those. The few I found covered more advanced topics and I couldn't locate tutorials that give you just the basics to get a handle on how to work with this software.
I should say that I am not a translator, but I would want to use this software to edit existing translations for subtitles.
Do you have any suggestions?
Am I missing where to find more comprehensive tutorials for this software that could help me out?

I plan to use this with Adobe Premiere.

Thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Equivalent of EZ Titles but for MAC

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search