Mohamed Mehenoun
Mohamed Mehenoun  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 16:59
English to French
+ ...
Aug 1, 2010

Dear colleagues,

I am collaborating with Translators Without Borders right now and we need your help. Actually I'm trying to create a service of translation from arabic to english as a first step and then to generalize translations to/from arabic.

In order for us to recruit volunteers in this pair we need a text written in both languages English/Arabic in order to use it as a test. The problem is that all the translations I did are subject to copyright, and that we can'
... See more
Dear colleagues,

I am collaborating with Translators Without Borders right now and we need your help. Actually I'm trying to create a service of translation from arabic to english as a first step and then to generalize translations to/from arabic.

In order for us to recruit volunteers in this pair we need a text written in both languages English/Arabic in order to use it as a test. The problem is that all the translations I did are subject to copyright, and that we can't use anything available on the Internet to have a partial test.

I would really appreciate it, if any of you could provide us with a text which isn’t subject to copyright and which isn’t available online.

Translators Without Border is using the Proz Turnkey Translations plateform to post the jobs and to register the volunteers.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Mohamed Mehenoun
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need EN-AR text for Translators Without Borders

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »