Online Survey about Freelance Translation
Thread poster: salmatrans

salmatrans
Egypt
May 22, 2014

Dears,
I am currently on the verge of finalizing my MBA and need your support through the last miles...
My MBA thesis is a study of the service of Freelance Translation in Egypt. I would be very grateful if you could help spending 5 to 10 minutes to answer the questions listed in my survey. I need, in order to conduct my study, to know about the feedback of the largest possible number of respondents within the next week regarding this kind of service. I am mostly concerned about freelance translators of Egyptian nationality or living in Arab Countries. It would be a great help if you can forward the link of this survey to everyone you may know in this specific field.
Please notice that your identity is not saved and that all the answers received are anonymous.
Here is the link of my survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Tn_ZShy22nXUqmUUf0I8D7uBJ977J70AOo4PfhYd5Is/viewform?usp=send_form

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Online Survey about Freelance Translation

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search