https://www.proz.com/forum/arabic/271978-%D9%87%D9%84_%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%82_%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89_%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%85%D8%A9_%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%AC_%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%BA%D9%8A%D9%84_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D9%88%D9%84_%D9%85%D8%B9_%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%A9_%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%AA%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%87%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%AA_%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9.html

هل توافق على ترجمة برامج تشغيل المحمول مع مراعاة اختلاف اللهجات بين الدول العربية
Thread poster: Mahmoud Rayyan
Mahmoud Rayyan
Mahmoud Rayyan  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 14:17
English to Arabic
Jul 14, 2014

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
هل الأفضل استخدام العربية المعاصرة لتوحيد لغة برامج تشغيل الهاتف المحمول كما هو موحود الآن (إصدار واحد لكل الدول العربية بالشرق الأوس) أم استخدام لهجات تناسب كل بلد عربي لسهولة الاستخدام؟
بحيث يكون هناك نظام تشغيل ليبي للهاتف وآخر سعودي وآخر مصري؟

Nehad Hussein
Nehad Hussein  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:17
English to Arabic
Modern Standard Arabic is the norm Jul 14, 2014

in my limited experience, using local dialects is more associated with advertising content like, Tv ads. I have worked before for a client, mobile company, who translates his content into MSA in the whole Gulf area. Nothing specific for each country.

I know that localizing the content according to the local language may seem right, but unless the client asked for it specifically, it wont be the best for the whole translation process as subjectivity will prevail as what the translat
... See more
in my limited experience, using local dialects is more associated with advertising content like, Tv ads. I have worked before for a client, mobile company, who translates his content into MSA in the whole Gulf area. Nothing specific for each country.

I know that localizing the content according to the local language may seem right, but unless the client asked for it specifically, it wont be the best for the whole translation process as subjectivity will prevail as what the translator or proofreader can be obstinate about what he thinks is right. No rules guide any more.

I can be wring but this is how I see it.
Collapse

Mahmoud Rayyan
Mahmoud Rayyan  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 14:17
English to Arabic
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Nehad Jul 15, 2014

Thanks for the good addition: " it wont be the best for the whole translation process as subjectivity will prevail as what the translator or proofreader can be obstinate about what he thinks is right. No rules guide any more."

Arabian Knights
Arabian Knights  Identity Verified
United Arab Emirates
Member (2014)
English to Arabic
+ ...
اللغة العربية الفصحى Dec 1, 2014

Mahmoud Rayyan wrote:

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
هل الأفضل استخدام العربية المعاصرة لتوحيد لغة برامج تشغيل الهاتف المحمول كما هو موحود الآن (إصدار واحد لكل الدول العربية بالشرق الأوس) أم استخدام لهجات تناسب كل بلد عربي لسهولة الاستخدام؟
بحيث يكون هناك نظام تشغيل ليبي للهاتف وآخر سعودي وآخر مصري؟

السلام عليكم

لا - من المفضل أن تستخدم اللغة العربية الفصحى في كل ما هو مكتوب - و يمكن استخدام اللهجة في الاعلانات و غيرها كما ذكر أعلاه... والله الموفق

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

هل توافق على ترجمة برامج تشغيل المحمول مع مراعاة اختلاف اللهجات بين الدول العربية

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »