Resource: Translation of The Meanings of The Noble Qura'n Trados tm (txt format)
Thread poster: w2m14
w2m14
w2m14
Local time: 21:24
English to Arabic
Nov 16, 2005

A new link has been added for tm txt files of The meanings of The Noble Qura'n by Pickthal, Yusuf Ali, And Shakir.
Link:
www.geocities.com/w2m14/

Waleed Mohamed
Waleed Mohamed  Identity Verified
United Arab Emirates
Local time: 23:24
English to Arabic
+ ...
Thanks a lot Nov 23, 2005

Thank you very much dear collague for sharing!

Your webpage is very helpful!

It's really kind of you!

Keep the excellent work!

Best regards,

Waleed

ALMERCANA
ALMERCANA  Identity Verified
Morocco
Local time: 20:24
English to Arabic
+ ...
Thank you w2m14! Nov 23, 2005

Hi!
It a real wonderful thing to find such an overwhelming page where you can conduct a search for a term in many dictionaries, glossaries and sites at once.
Thank you very much w2m14 for your effort and welcome in our community.
with Kind regards, Nabil

jalila
jalila
Algeria
Spanish to Arabic
+ ...
Problem to see the field Nov 24, 2005

Asalam Alikum

I tried t acced to the field that u forward but i could´t. can u help m to solve this matter.
thanks

w2m14
w2m14
English to Arabic
TOPIC STARTER
What exactly is the problem Jalila? Nov 25, 2005

Hi Everybody

Thank you Waleed, Nabil, and Jalila for your replies.

Jalila, I am sorry but I couldn't get your point. Refer to the problem so that I can help solve it.

Thank you

By the way, I have added a new page containing links to 18 international radio stations broadcasting in Arabic, I wish yo
... See more
Hi Everybody

Thank you Waleed, Nabil, and Jalila for your replies.

Jalila, I am sorry but I couldn't get your point. Refer to the problem so that I can help solve it.

Thank you

By the way, I have added a new page containing links to 18 international radio stations broadcasting in Arabic, I wish you find it useful.

www.geocities.com/w2m14/radio.html
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Resource: Translation of The Meanings of The Noble Qura'n Trados tm (txt format)

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »