Noha Issa
Noha Issa  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:32
Spanish to Arabic
+ ...
Jan 3, 2007

Hi All
Happy new year!
I would like to ask about arabic subtitling rates especially in Egypt as well as the best subtitling software used.
Thank you in advance.

Ehab Tantawy
Ehab Tantawy  Identity Verified
Member (2006)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Search Profiles Jan 4, 2007

Hi Noha

I hope you are doing well.

Actually, i have no idea about subtitling rates or how to be handeled in the field.

But may i can adivce you to make some search on prozian peers who do the same and make contact just to ask about average or the base of pricing, then you can build an image of how to price your work or to put a reasonable rate; i know that not every one can tell you his rate, but as i told you, you can ask what is the base to price the work
... See more
Hi Noha

I hope you are doing well.

Actually, i have no idea about subtitling rates or how to be handeled in the field.

But may i can adivce you to make some search on prozian peers who do the same and make contact just to ask about average or the base of pricing, then you can build an image of how to price your work or to put a reasonable rate; i know that not every one can tell you his rate, but as i told you, you can ask what is the base to price the work as a help not more.

Just i am sharing you to solve the problem.

Thanks.

Regards,
Ehab
Collapse

Noha Issa
Noha Issa  Identity Verified
Spanish to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks a lot Ehab Jan 4, 2007

I appreciate your reply a lot Ehab. I will try to follow your advice. I asked before a friend in Spain & I got an idea about how to calculate the fees but I wanted to know the average rates in Egypt as they might differ from european ones.
By the way, will you be able to join us in PoWWoWs http://www.proz.com/powwow/998 ?

Thanks again & best wishes.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Arabic Subtitling rates

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »