https://www.proz.com/forum/arabic/8435-exporting_from_adobe_indesign_201me_to_eps.html

Exporting from Adobe InDesign 2.01ME to EPS
Thread poster: Fuad Yahya
Fuad Yahya
Fuad Yahya  Identity Verified
Arabic
+ ...
Feb 9, 2003

I have a page containing Arabic text in Adobe InDesign 2.01ME. When I export the page to EPS then open the new file in Illustrator 9, I get a blank page. If the page has a mixture of Arabic and English, I get only the English text. What gives? Can someone guide me to what settings I need to adjust? Thank you.

[ This Message was edited by:on2003-02-10 00:15]

mutarjem
mutarjem  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:32
English to Arabic
+ ...
Send me the file Feb 10, 2003

Dear Fuad,

You might just send me the file and I will see what I can do to help you.

Thanks

Sameh

[email protected]

Ghina
Ghina
United States
Local time: 06:32
English to Arabic
Write in Arabic using Adobe Illustrator Jul 7, 2005

Hi,
I am trying to transfer an arabic text from Al-Rassam to Adobe Illustrator, but it doesn't seem to work. Does anybody know how to do it?
many thx
tanya

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Exporting from Adobe InDesign 2.01ME to EPS

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »