AR-EN Islamic Glossary
Thread poster: ahmadwadan.com

ahmadwadan.com  Identity Verified
Kuwait
Local time: 05:50
English to Arabic
+ ...
Sep 27, 2007

Dear Colleagues,

Here is an Arabic-English Islamic Glossary

Kind regards


 

Fathy Shehatto  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 04:50
Member
English to Arabic
+ ...
Great Help ! Sep 27, 2007

Thanks Ahmed for the glossary.

 

Fathy Shehatto  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 04:50
Member
English to Arabic
+ ...
BGL files Sep 27, 2007

Dear Ahmed,

The file's extension is BGL. What is the appropriate program for BGL files ?!


Regards

[Edited at 2007-09-27 06:57]


 

ahmadwadan.com  Identity Verified
Kuwait
Local time: 05:50
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Babylon Sep 27, 2007

Dear Fathy,

It is Babylon Dictionary.

Kind regards


 

Ehab Tantawy  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:50
Member (2006)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Jazakum Allahu Khyran Sep 28, 2007

Dear Brother Ahmad

Jazakum Allahu Khyran for this file and this great effort.

I hope and pray to ALLAH to accept this work from you and to occupy a higher place in the Paradise.

Takabal Allahu Mena Wa Menkom.

Regards,
Ehab


 

ahmadwadan.com  Identity Verified
Kuwait
Local time: 05:50
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Amen Sep 28, 2007

Ehab Tantawy wrote:

Dear Brother Ahmad

Jazakum Allahu Khyran for this file and this great effort.

I hope and pray to ALLAH to accept this work from you and to occupy a higher place in the Paradise.

Takabal Allahu Mena Wa Menkom.

Regards,
Ehab


Thank you Ihab, I miss you.


 

Neamaat Shehatah
Egypt
Local time: 04:50
English to Arabic
+ ...
Assalamo alaykom Feb 14, 2008

Ahmad Wadan wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

Here is an Arabic-English Islamic Glossary

Kind regards


Oooohhhh, my God!!!!
It seems that you were reading my thoughts, Mr. Ahmad. This morning I was thinking of searching for a glossary of this type, then I found your post on this forum. But actually my babylon version is not working. I wounder if you have a good one or any other type of A-E Islamic glossaries?!icon_rolleyes.gif

Jazak Allah koul khair

[Edited at 2008-02-14 01:40]


 

ahmadwadan.com  Identity Verified
Kuwait
Local time: 05:50
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
نفس النسخة تعمل معي Feb 14, 2008

Hervana wrote:

Oooohhhh, my God!!!!
It seems that you were reading my thoughts, Mr. Ahmad. This morning I was thinking of searching for a glossary of this type, then I found your post on this forum. But actually my babylon version is not working. I wounder if you have a good one or any other type of A-E Islamic glossaries?!icon_rolleyes.gif

Jazak Allah koul khair

[Edited at 2008-02-14 01:40]



كم أتمنى قراءة الأفكارicon_smile.gif
أرجو مراسلتي على ah_w@hotmail.com وسأرسل لكي النسخة التي تعمل معي بشكل جيد إن شاء الله.


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

AR-EN Islamic Glossary

Advanced search






SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €435 / $519
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €435 / $519 / £345 / ¥63000 You will also receive FREE access to Studio 2019 when released.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search