Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23] >
WATA's Historic Journey
Thread poster: Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
Local time: 13:01
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Morroco Apr 21, 2003

تحية طيبة و بعد،

أرسل إليك بعد طول غياب المسرد السياسي ( from A to K) و كلي أمل في أن تتفهموا دواعي هذا التأخير فأنت تعلم ما مررت به في الآونة الأخيرة فضلا عن انشغالات أخرى.

و من جهة أخرى فأنا أتابع عن كثب ما تقومون به من أجل استكمال الخطوات التأسيسية لج
... See more
تحية طيبة و بعد،

أرسل إليك بعد طول غياب المسرد السياسي ( from A to K) و كلي أمل في أن تتفهموا دواعي هذا التأخير فأنت تعلم ما مررت به في الآونة الأخيرة فضلا عن انشغالات أخرى.

و من جهة أخرى فأنا أتابع عن كثب ما تقومون به من أجل استكمال الخطوات التأسيسية لجمعيتنا. كما سجلت اسمي في موقع www.translatorscafe.com و سأقوم بتتميم كل ما هو مطلوب مني في My Profile. أرجو إفادتي بكل جديد قد يطلب مني و قد أغفل عن الإيفاء به.

متمنياتي للجميع بالنجاح و إلى لقاء قريب.

نجيب شدادي

Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Sweden Apr 22, 2003

Dear Brother El Azem,

I read the article in Al-Watan and congratulate you and the group for a promising initiative.

Unfortunately I still have difficulties with your standard encoding. Only message you “prepare” for me are accessible to me. The reason is that you use US-ASCII encoding and that you make it fixed, permanent. So I cannot encode it in a way that suits my machines.

I would like to suggest you see over that details and
... See more
Dear Brother El Azem,

I read the article in Al-Watan and congratulate you and the group for a promising initiative.

Unfortunately I still have difficulties with your standard encoding. Only message you “prepare” for me are accessible to me. The reason is that you use US-ASCII encoding and that you make it fixed, permanent. So I cannot encode it in a way that suits my machines.

I would like to suggest you see over that details and choose “Arabic (Windows)”-encoding for your Arabic stuff, or “Unicode UTF-8” to be accessible from Macintosh computers too.

That would make things easier for me and probably others who wouldn’t bother even write to you.

Keep up the good work,

Salam,

Hatem Abacid

SWEDEN

Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Saudi Arabia Apr 22, 2003

أخي الكريم

يجب أن يكون إيماننا بالحرية إيماناً مطلقاً ، حرية كل إنسان مهما كانت مكانته ومهما كان شأنه ، ودينه وجنسه ولونه...هذا هو الحل. فإذا كان ثمة مانعمله فيجب العمل لتحقيق هذه الحرية.

إن مشروعكم يساهم بشكل كبير في هذا الإتجاه ، أنه يوفر للناس خبز ا
... See more

أخي الكريم

يجب أن يكون إيماننا بالحرية إيماناً مطلقاً ، حرية كل إنسان مهما كانت مكانته ومهما كان شأنه ، ودينه وجنسه ولونه...هذا هو الحل. فإذا كان ثمة مانعمله فيجب العمل لتحقيق هذه الحرية.

إن مشروعكم يساهم بشكل كبير في هذا الإتجاه ، أنه يوفر للناس خبز العقل الذي من دونه يمكنهم التفكير بالحرية ولذلك أحترم مشروعكم وعلى استعداد لخدمته إعلامياً بقدر ما أستطيع.

أخي الكريم عامر

أرجو إبلاغي عن أي اتفاق يتم بينكم وبين -------- أو أي خطوة أو إنجاز تقومون به.

ولك ولزملائك كامل التقدير والمحبة والإعجاب

أخوك

خالد المحاميد

Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
ٍSawsan Barghouti is the Press Coordinator Apr 23, 2003

ٍSawsan Barghouti , owner of http://www.arabiancreativity.com, has joined us and assumed the reponsibility of Press communications.

We are glad that you joined our executive team Sawsan. We are so sure that you would make a substantial contribution to our association. You are a very creative woman and created a site for Arabian creativity,so we hope it is time to show us your creativity in press
... See more
ٍSawsan Barghouti , owner of http://www.arabiancreativity.com, has joined us and assumed the reponsibility of Press communications.

We are glad that you joined our executive team Sawsan. We are so sure that you would make a substantial contribution to our association. You are a very creative woman and created a site for Arabian creativity,so we hope it is time to show us your creativity in press communications and correspondence

By the way, She is a very talented woman. She herself designed her own site. Please see how beautiful her site is!

------------------

\"Salam

I\'m really proud of any progressive Arabian project . In fact , this is a new experience for me and because u were involved from the beginning you have a clear point of view . So I want to be frank with you that to arrange what Mr. Amer asked me to do then of course I will be (a good student for a brilliant instructor ).

I don\'t deny that I need time to get used to this kind of team work since I have been working for 2 years alone and looking for a team work to support my idea in arabiancreativity.com ! So it is the beginning of one of my dreams to be real and I \'m really looking forward to prove in a very active way to cooperate with all of you to fulfill together in laying the foundation stone for a very great project and may be it was once a dream.

With all my respect

Sawsan Barghouti

http://www.arabiancreativity.com

http://www.alankaa.com

http://www.arabrenewal.com

من هي سوسن البرغوثي؟

تعمل على تصميم الصفحات وتحريرها ونشرها على النت لموقع مبدعين عرب الذي أسسته.

تعمل كمديرة العلاقات العامة في موقع العنقاء

http://www.alankaa.com

نائبة رئيس التحرير للعلاقات العامة في موقع التجديد العربي

http://www.arabrenwal.com

مديرة تحرير جريدة الحياة العربية في استراليا منذ افتتاحها 2/5/2002

تعمل على رص الصف الثقافي العربي ودعم التجمع الوطني العربي من خلال اتصالات وثيقة مع الجهات المعنية والاعلامية .

[ This Message was edited by: Amer on 2003-04-25 19:30]

[ This Message was edited by: Amer on 2003-04-25 21:34]
Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of UAE Apr 23, 2003

By the way Amer, the abbreviation IAAT is working well. It can be pronounced AYAAT. Congratulations.

Basil

--------

I know, Basil. But we have all discussed the appelation thoroughly at both sites, http://www.proz.com and http://www.translatorscafe.com and most discussions and comments made the consutling committee (headed b
... See more
By the way Amer, the abbreviation IAAT is working well. It can be pronounced AYAAT. Congratulations.

Basil

--------

I know, Basil. But we have all discussed the appelation thoroughly at both sites, http://www.proz.com and http://www.translatorscafe.com and most discussions and comments made the consutling committee (headed by Abdelouadood El Omrani) finally recommend \"WATA\".

Note: Prof. Basil Hatim, is an internationally well known Arab linguist in Sharja and Edinburgh.

[ This Message was edited by: Amer on 2003-04-25 21:28]
Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Egypt Apr 23, 2003

So Mr Amer

Whenever you log in again or have mercy on me and (lift the blockade you impose upon my mail).

This is my offer:

I offer to do any translation work related to the association for free i can also make some publicity to it .Also i am ready to do any other needed works except two types:computer related work(as I am ----- ()in it), I know many things about the computer but i get bored .

... See more
So Mr Amer

Whenever you log in again or have mercy on me and (lift the blockade you impose upon my mail).

This is my offer:

I offer to do any translation work related to the association for free i can also make some publicity to it .Also i am ready to do any other needed works except two types:computer related work(as I am ----- ()in it), I know many things about the computer but i get bored .

Second: cooking work (iam terrible cooker, so have mercy on other translators)

As for what iam expecting (why does everyone ask me this question?!!)nothing

as i told you I have two weeks holiday and usaully i was loading things from the net and translate so it would be much better that someone get use ofthat.

Finally it is up to you,if you would like to see translation sample i guess i send you my c.v and samples. If you don\'t like the qaulity of my translation, it is oki,it is your decision

good bye

-------------

I chatted with her for one time only but she gave me a hard time , so I had to block her but she sounds so resistent! I think I have started to understand that she is a very lovely and dynamic person now. I like those who never give up whatever it takes!

Welcome on board, girl!

[ This Message was edited by: Amer on 2003-04-25 21:36]
Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Iraq Apr 24, 2003

Dear Sirs,

I would like to join your association . I am Iraqi translator . My mother tongue is arabic and I have a BA degree in English .

Thank you

Riyadh a. Redhaiwi

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Syria Apr 24, 2003

Dear Amer,

Thank you for your frequent communications. I am impressed by the kind and scale of your activities. I wish you all the best.

I couldn\'t help noticing something which I considered need correction in one of your e-mails. \"Share us....\" needs to be \"share with us....\"

Please look at his (mini)CV Mashallah:

Name: Muhammad Zouheir Samhouri

Place and Date of birth: Jaffa, 1931

Degrees: Licen
... See more
Dear Amer,

Thank you for your frequent communications. I am impressed by the kind and scale of your activities. I wish you all the best.

I couldn\'t help noticing something which I considered need correction in one of your e-mails. \"Share us....\" needs to be \"share with us....\"

Please look at his (mini)CV Mashallah:

Name: Muhammad Zouheir Samhouri

Place and Date of birth: Jaffa, 1931

Degrees: License in English Language and Literature, Damascus University (1957). Ph.D. in Linguistics, University of Leeds (1965).

Profession: Professor Emeritus, Damascus University.

Experience:

A.Teaching English grammar, phonetics and linguistics; translation and interpretation (*Damascus University)

B. Translation work for the UN in Geneva from 1980 -1990.

C. Head of Translation Departments at Hassan Mahassni Law Office (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (1991- 2001)

D. Simultaneous interpretation at UN conferences from 1980-1990

E. Translation of books on politics and economics for the Gulf Research Center (Dubia) (Six books have been translated during the last two years.)

-------------

كان شرفا كبيرا لا يوصف لي أن أعمل تحت رئاسة البروفيسور زهير سمهوري و ليس هذا مكان سرد ما تعلمت منه لكن يعود الفضل له على في أشياء كثيرة لا تحصى مهنيا و شخصيا.

تخيل (ي) أنك تعمل مع أستاذ من جهابذة الأساتذة و المترجمين العرب على الإطلاق! كان و هو ابن السبعون عام يتدفق حيوية و نشاطا لم أره إطلاقا في حياتي. كان عمليا و رجلا كريما في آن بشكل استثنائي لا يصدق حتى أنه في إحدى الحالات اشترى سيارة من جيبه الخاص لأحد الفقراء حتى يسترزق منها ذلك الرجل.

كنت تراه يتدفق حماسا و حيوية يجمع التبرعات ، و هو الذي يدفع أضعاف ما يدفعه الأخرين، لمساعدة هذا صومالي و ذاك يمني و آخر سوداني و فلسطيني و كل المعوزين الذين كانوا يطرقون باب شركتنا. كان يتبرع بكرم غير عادي، يخجل معه الآخرون مقارنة مع راتبه!

يا ألله!

لا يمكنني أن أنهي و أنا أتحدث عن مكارم و نبل رئيسي أطال الله في عمره لأنني أحبه جدا و هو صديقي حتى بعد أن تشتت بنا السبل مرة أخرى شأن كل العرب عموما و الفلسطينيين خصوصا في هذاالعالم القاسي الموحش الذي لا يرحم في إبعادك عمن تحب و تتمنى أن تظل مع!

كان يحبني و يعتقد أنني أذكره بشبابه

ذكرت عمره لثلاثة أسباب:

الأول: لأنه لا زال ذلك النموذج الرائع من الشباب الذي لا يستكن حتى بعد تقاعده من جامعة دمشق، أنطلق مغتربا إلى السعودية. لقد ترجم خلال السنتين الماضيتين 6 قواميس و كتب.

أين نحن من هذا الرجل؟! نترجم صفحة في العام و نعلن أنه لا يشق لنا غبار في الترجمة! علما أن كتبه لا زالت تدرس في جامعة دمشق حتى الآن.

الثاني: ليكون نموذجا يحتذي لأولئك الذين وصلوا الستين يائسين قانطين ينتظرون موتا سريعا لإهمال حكومي أو مؤسساتي أو شح تقدير من المجتمع الذي يعيشون في جنباته.

الثالث: ليتعظ بعضا من أولئك الذين يحملون شهادات عليا الذين اختالوا غرورا متوهمين أن العلم قد انتهى عندهم.

لك كل احترامي أستاذي

[ This Message was edited by: Amer on 2003-04-25 21:49]
Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Syria Apr 24, 2003

السيد عامر العظم المحترم

تحية، ومودة، وبعد: فإنه يسرّني الانضمام إلى جمعيتكم، وإليك فيما يلي تعريف موجز بي:

الدكتور نضال الصالح

á- مواليد: سورية. حلب 1957 م.

á- دكتوراه في النقد الأدبي الحديث.

á- عضو اتحاد الكتّاب العر
... See more
السيد عامر العظم المحترم

تحية، ومودة، وبعد: فإنه يسرّني الانضمام إلى جمعيتكم، وإليك فيما يلي تعريف موجز بي:

الدكتور نضال الصالح

á- مواليد: سورية. حلب 1957 م.

á- دكتوراه في النقد الأدبي الحديث.

á- عضو اتحاد الكتّاب العرب / جمعية النقد الأدبي.

á- عضو هيئة تحرير مجلّة \"الموقف الأدبي\" التي تصدر عن اتحاد الكتّاب العرب.

á- عضو جمعية العاديات بحلب (مستشار الشؤون الثقافية).

á- مدرّس الأدب والنقد في قسم اللغة العربية.كلّية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية. جامعة حلب.

á- عمل مدرّساً في جامعة قطر بين عامي 1993 و1997.

á- حائز لعدّة جوائز أدبية على المستوى العربي، في القصّة القصيرة، والرواية، والنقد.

á- حائز لعدّة شهادات تقدير من مؤسسات ثقافية عربية: الهيئة المصرية العامة للكتاب بالقاهرة، دائرة الثقافة والإعلام بالشارقة، نادي الجسرة الثقافي بالدوحة..

á- نُشرَت له قصص، ودراسات، في دوريّات ثقافية عربية مختلفة.

á- شارك في عدد من الندوات الثقافية داخل سورية وخارجها، كما شاركت في أكثر من برنامج ثقافي تلفزيوني.

á- كتب عن إبداعه ونقده عدد من النقّاد والأدباء العرب، منهم: أنيس منصور، ود. نعيم اليافي، ود. عبده عبود، ود. عبد الله أبو هيف، ونذير جعفر، ومحمد عزام، ود. رضوان القضماني، و..

á- صدرت له المؤلفات التالية:

1-\"مكابدات يقظان البوصيري\". قصص. الهيئة المصرية العامة للكتاب، القاهرة 1989.

2-\"الأفعال الناقصة\". قصص. اتحاد الكتّاب العرب، دمشق 1990.

3-\"جمر الموتى\". رواية. دار سعاد الصباح، الكويت 1992.

4-\"طائر الجهات المخاتلة\". قصص. مركز الإنماء الحضاري، حلب 1998.

5-\"تحوّلات الرّمل، الحكائي والجمالي في القصّة القصيرة في قطر\". نقد. دائرة الثقافة والإعلام، الشارقة 1999.

6-\"المغامرة الثانية، دراسات في الرواية العربية\". نقد. اتحاد الكتّاب العرب، دمشق 2000.

7- \"النزوع الأسطوري في الرواية العربية المعاصرة\". نقد. اتحاد الكتّاب العرب، دمشق 2001.

8- \"معراج النصّ، دراسات في السرد الروائي\". نقد. دار البلد، دمشق 2002.

á- له قيد الطبع:

1- \"القصة القصيرة في سورية، نتاج التسعينيات\". نقد.

2- \"عالم وليد إخلاصي القصصي\". نقد.

3- الأعمال الكاملة لأديب النحوي، إعداد وتحرير. وزارة الثقافة، دمشق.

د. نضـال الصـالح

www.arabiancreativity.com\\nsaleh.htm

مدرّس الأدب والنقد في كلية الآداب. جامعة حلب

عضو هيئة تحرير مجلة الموقف الأدبي

[email protected]

[email protected]

----------

أهلا بالأديب الكاتب الدكتور نضال الصالح. إنه شرف كبير أن تكون عضوا فاعلا في هذا الحشد العربي الدولي.

Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
For those interested Apr 24, 2003

تحميل ترجمة معاني القرآن الكريم بالانجليزية بالمجان

مجانا يمكنكم تحميل ترجمة معاني القرآن الكريم بالإنجليزية، لاستخدامه في الدعوة وأيضا في تقوية اللغة الانجليزية وزيادة المفردات الدينية لديكم. وذلك من هذا
... See more
تحميل ترجمة معاني القرآن الكريم بالانجليزية بالمجان

مجانا يمكنكم تحميل ترجمة معاني القرآن الكريم بالإنجليزية، لاستخدامه في الدعوة وأيضا في تقوية اللغة الانجليزية وزيادة المفردات الدينية لديكم. وذلك من هذا الموقع

http://2bSaved.tripod.com

ملحوظة: يسمح ذلك الموقع بـثمانين تحميل مجاني فقط يوميا. فإذا وجدته مغلقا، يمكنك عندئذ العودة إليه في يوم آخر للتحميل.

Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Kuna -Jordan Apr 24, 2003

عزيزنا الاخ الكريم عامر العظم حفظه الله

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

اشكركم من الاعماق واوجه تحياتي و تقديري غير المحدود عبر شخصكم الكريم الى جميع القائمين على مشروع الجمعية الدولية للمترجمين لتمكين امتنا العربية والاسلامية من مواكبة التطور الهائل فى
... See more
عزيزنا الاخ الكريم عامر العظم حفظه الله

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

اشكركم من الاعماق واوجه تحياتي و تقديري غير المحدود عبر شخصكم الكريم الى جميع القائمين على مشروع الجمعية الدولية للمترجمين لتمكين امتنا العربية والاسلامية من مواكبة التطور الهائل فى العلوم والاداب في مختلف انحاء العالم ليكون لهذه الامة دورها المعترف به عن جدارة واستحقاق بين سائر امم الارض التي يسبقنا بعضها بمئات السنين وبعضها الاخر بالاف السنين على مدارج العلم والادب وما بينهما .

ارجو ان يستمر تواصلكم معنا لنكون على دراية بتطور هذا المشروع الحضاري الذي يدل على عظمة شعوركم جميعا بالمسؤولية تجاه تقدم امتنا ونهضتها رغم كل شئ آملا ان تتاح لي فرصة مشاركتكم و لو بجهد المقل علما انني اعمل في مجال الترجمة من العربية الى الانكليزية وبالعكس منذ نحو ربع قرن.

ليبارك الله تعالى سواعدكم وليسدد خطاكم على طريق النور والخير والعطاء. و دمتم.

هاني دياب

------------

أخي العزيز هاني،

تلقينا باعتزاز كبير رسالتك التي تعبر إن إحساس العربي الأصيل المؤمن بعروبته و حضارته العريقة. و نحن تواقون للإستفادة من خبرات الأساتذة الكبار من هم أمثالك لأن كل يد ستفيد في بناء هذا الهرم العربي الذي نسعى لأن يكون منارة يعتز بها كل ناطقي و حاملي أرث و حضارة العرب الماجدة.

نسعى إلى حشد كل الجهود الخيرة للخروج بهذا الصرح العربي الكبير على أحسن صورة.

و أهلا بك أخا كبيرا مؤسسا بانيا في هذا الصرح العربي الدولي.

[ This Message was edited by: Amer on 2003-05-09 22:35]
Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Saudi Arabia Apr 27, 2003

Dear Colleague,

I congratulate you and your colleagues on establishing WATA and I would like to join it.

I am currently working as a professor of Applied Linguistics at the English Department, College of Languages and Translation, Al-Imam University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

I pray for the success of WATA and fully concur with you and the founding members on the importance of such an association. May Allah bless you all and help us a
... See more
Dear Colleague,

I congratulate you and your colleagues on establishing WATA and I would like to join it.

I am currently working as a professor of Applied Linguistics at the English Department, College of Languages and Translation, Al-Imam University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

I pray for the success of WATA and fully concur with you and the founding members on the importance of such an association. May Allah bless you all and help us all succeed in this noble endeavor.

Let me know how I can help.

Cordially,

Dr. --------

-----------------

Dear Prof. Mohammed,

We thank you sincerely for your offer, and we are of course in need of such expertise as yours

Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
WATA Website Proposal Apr 27, 2003

Dear Asama\'a,

First of all, I\'d like to apologize for sending this out late. I am aware that the initial deadline was on Thursday, but it seems that some expectations were set wrong on our side that you may prefer to check the proposal as we meet for it.

So as Thursday\'s and today\'s meetings were canceled, I am hoping this proposal will shed some light on how we see this website proceeding forward.

As you\'ll see, most of t
... See more
Dear Asama\'a,

First of all, I\'d like to apologize for sending this out late. I am aware that the initial deadline was on Thursday, but it seems that some expectations were set wrong on our side that you may prefer to check the proposal as we meet for it.

So as Thursday\'s and today\'s meetings were canceled, I am hoping this proposal will shed some light on how we see this website proceeding forward.

As you\'ll see, most of the options you asked for in the first phase are already included in the proposal with one exception - the jobs part. The reason is that we saw the deadlines moving far away from your original deadline if we had to include it, let alone that we wanted to save you some initial budget at this early stage.

Please never hesitate to contact us back should you have any questions or comments on the documented attached.

P.s.: The document attached in Adobe Acrobat format and will read Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed.

Best regards,

Mohammed Banat

Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Domain Name Registered Congratulations Apr 30, 2003

Dear Amer & Dear Friends,

CONGRATULATIONS.

As per your advice & the request of the general coordinator I have the pleasure to announce to you all that I have accomplished the full registration of the domain name of our association under three headings:

www.arabwata.org www.arabwata.net &
... See more
Dear Amer & Dear Friends,

CONGRATULATIONS.

As per your advice & the request of the general coordinator I have the pleasure to announce to you all that I have accomplished the full registration of the domain name of our association under three headings:

www.arabwata.org www.arabwata.net & www.arabwata.com

I managed the registration at the lowest available cost on the web: A total cost of registration of the three titles at only 23,31 usd (believe it or not each title at the cost of 7,77 usd only).

Let me seize this opportunity to congratulate you all: Now that your common offspring has a name.. here comes now the time of tough upbringing. Good Luck for all & may God bless the offspring as well as all of you: kind caring parents.

Hussein I. NABRI

-------------

Wonderful, brother. God bless you.

[ This Message was edited by: Amer on 2003-05-01 20:40]
Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Jordan Apr 30, 2003

Dear Dr.Amer

Thank you for giving me this golden chance of witnessing the birth of a glimmering future for Arab translators.well,the global report you sent is highly comprehensive and I am going to discuss it with decsion makers at the university.Sorry for not writing recently .

Now what i have in mind is something that can guarntee an academic headstart for the WATA ,THINGS ARE not crystal clear in my mind yet.i have been brainstorming so many ideas for some da
... See more
Dear Dr.Amer

Thank you for giving me this golden chance of witnessing the birth of a glimmering future for Arab translators.well,the global report you sent is highly comprehensive and I am going to discuss it with decsion makers at the university.Sorry for not writing recently .

Now what i have in mind is something that can guarntee an academic headstart for the WATA ,THINGS ARE not crystal clear in my mind yet.i have been brainstorming so many ideas for some days now and I will provide you with all that comes up.

Yours very respectfully

Dr Wafa

Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WATA's Historic Journey

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »