Looking for sample quote, letter of intent and invoice samples
Thread poster: SusyZ
SusyZ  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:01
Aug 14, 2003

First of all thank you for taking the time to read my posting. In most cases when providing my services, I have clarified the delivery time, price, payment terms and described the type of material to be translated. However, I fell the need to come up with something more professional than just a lengthy e-mail. Do any of you know of a site where I could check sample quotes and letter of intent related to our field?

Direct link Reply with quote

Beatraduc
Local time: 09:01
English to French
Microsoft Templates Aug 14, 2003

I'm not sure you'll find exactly what you want but the link was given previously on a forum and I recorded it.
http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/templategallery

You can search the site and hopefully you'll get some interesting material.

Good Luck
Béatrice

SusyZ  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:01
TOPIC STARTER
That is a start! Aug 15, 2003

Béatrice, Thanks for the link. It will be of help when I create my final templates!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for sample quote, letter of intent and invoice samples

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search