Lucia Dogbeh, Ph.D.  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:25
Member (2002)
English to French
+ ...
Mar 17, 2002

Hello there,

I worked two years for the online agency www.linguaponte.com, which closed last year for bankruptcy. I enjoy working with them and would like to collaboarte with similar agencies.

I am looking for other SERIOUS Online translation agencies based in North America or elsewhere.

Thank you - Have a nice week!

Direct link Reply with quote

Kim Metzger  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 07:25
German to English
One that I know of Mar 17, 2002

smarterwork.com is worth investigating. The concept is that clients submit job offers and translators can bid on them. It used to be free, but as of this month they\'re requiring translators to pay a fee to become registered with them. But take a look at the site, it might be worth your while.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Online Translation Agencies

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search