Moving an EI company (not micro-entreprise) from France to UK
Thread poster: Claire Bernard

Claire Bernard
Local time: 11:13
Member (2007)
French to English
Oct 27, 2011

As I exceed the minimum CA for a micro entreprise/auto-entrepreneur status, I have to pay excessive amounts of charges and revenue taxes in France. I was wondering if anybody had made the decision to open a company in the UK, whilst residing in France and therefore paying UK Corporation tax and French tax on dividends, and if so, if they could tell me if it was a good idea both for financial purposes and practical purposes (UK accountant etc.) ?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Moving an EI company (not micro-entreprise) from France to UK

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search