How can I tell whether or not my bid has been recorded?
Thread poster: Margaret Lagoyianni
Margaret Lagoyianni
Margaret Lagoyianni
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:49
English to Greek
+ ...
Apr 8, 2002

I made a bid for a job earlier today but cannot tell if the bid has gone through or not. No Browniz have been deducted so far and I do not want to bid again because last time I did so 200 Browniz were deducted. I wouldn\'t have minded but I did not get the job. When will I know?

Thanks for your help.

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 01:49
SITE FOUNDER
No bid yet today Apr 8, 2002

I checked to see if any bid had been entered from you today. No.

We will need to make a page for reviewing your own bids.

Henry

Margaret Lagoyianni
Margaret Lagoyianni
United Kingdom
English to Greek
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks Apr 8, 2002

Thankyou Henry. Guess where I\'m going now?

Elvira Stoianov
Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 07:49
German to Romanian
+ ...
Check "your wallet" Apr 9, 2002

I usually checked the \"your wallet\" icon when I wasn\'t sure. Bids are deducted there immediately. If not, if you want to update your settings, go first to your BrowniZ (click on your BrowniZ points updates your page) and then go to your wallet - third icon unser your name (there are 4 little pictures under your name)

Hope that helps, this is what I used to do when I wasn\'t sure.

Also there is this feature \"Job bid history\" (also in the yellow area where your name is), b
... See more
I usually checked the \"your wallet\" icon when I wasn\'t sure. Bids are deducted there immediately. If not, if you want to update your settings, go first to your BrowniZ (click on your BrowniZ points updates your page) and then go to your wallet - third icon unser your name (there are 4 little pictures under your name)

Also there is this feature \"Job bid history\" (also in the yellow area where your name is), but I don\'t know if this one is updated immediately. It might work too.

Hope I helped, and Henry doesn\'t have to check for you each time.
Collapse

Elvira Stoianov
Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 07:49
German to Romanian
+ ...
Check "your wallet" Apr 9, 2002

Also there is this feature \"Job bid history\" (also in the yellow area where your name is), b
... See more

Also there is this feature \"Job bid history\" (also in the yellow area where your name is), but I don\'t know if this one is updated immediately. It might work too.

Hope I helped, and Henry doesn\'t have to check for you each time.
[addsig]
Collapse

Margaret Lagoyianni
Margaret Lagoyianni
United Kingdom
English to Greek
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
job bid Apr 9, 2002

Thanks eli

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can I tell whether or not my bid has been recorded?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »