https://www.proz.com/forum/being_independent/222493-interpreting_going_rates.html

Interpreting going rates?
Thread poster: DaniHarris
DaniHarris
DaniHarris
Local time: 03:04
Apr 11, 2012

Hello,

Am hoping someone can help me.

My husband is looking to get into interpreting at hospitals so I am just looking for some information at the moment on his behalf.

Does anyone know what the going rate of pay is for interpreters within the NHS?

Is it best to go direct to a hospital or are there specific agencies that deal with interpreters. If so, can anyone recommend any?

Looking forward to your responses.

Thank y
... See more
Hello,

Am hoping someone can help me.

My husband is looking to get into interpreting at hospitals so I am just looking for some information at the moment on his behalf.

Does anyone know what the going rate of pay is for interpreters within the NHS?

Is it best to go direct to a hospital or are there specific agencies that deal with interpreters. If so, can anyone recommend any?

Looking forward to your responses.

Thank you in advance,

Dani Harris
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Interpreting going rates?

Translation news

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »