Coworking in Glasgow, UK
Thread poster: kirsty morgan

kirsty morgan  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 22:11
Spanish to English
+ ...
Oct 13, 2017

I'm looking for recommendations of any coworking or other kinds of shared spaces that are good for translators in Glasgow, UK.

I'm only going to be there a couple of weeks a month so ideally looking for something well-priced and flexible, not bothered about trendiness! Any recommendations gratefully received.

Thanks in advance.

Glyn Lloyd-Jones  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:11
Member (2015)
Italian to English
Public Library? Oct 15, 2017

It depends what facilities you want, but if all you need is a table to put your laptop on and reliable WiFi, then most public libraries in Glasgow offer these - and they're free. I use my local library in emergencies (no power/internet at home) quite successfully. Of course, it's not much use if you want to make/receive phone calls.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Coworking in Glasgow, UK

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search