Thread poster: Gabriela Lozano
Gabriela Lozano
Gabriela Lozano  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:43
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 1, 2003

Hello everybody! I have done a translation for an agency on the internet and now I must send them the invoice via mail. Do you know if there\'s certain form to fill on the web or if I have to scan the invoice I use here?

Gabriela Lozano

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Elena Miguel
Elena Miguel  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 06:43
English to Spanish
+ ...
Puedes probar a hacer un PDF Apr 1, 2003

¿Por qué no pruebas a crear un PDF? Mi duda es si la versión que anda por ahí en modo gratuito (Reader) te permite hacerlo, pero creo que sí (que algún compañero me corrija si estoy equivocada).

Eso es lo que suelo hacer yo.

Suerte!!

Giuliana Buscaglione
Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 21:43
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
as an attachment Apr 1, 2003

Hi Gabriela,

I am not sure I have understood what you mean, but I use a normal *.rtf document (a template I have created), change each time the data, save it each time according to the Job no./name and send it as an email attachment to the agencies.

Giuliana

[addsig]

smorales30
smorales30  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
attachment Apr 1, 2003

Hi Gabriela,

I agree with my colleague...I use an Excel template...

Silvia

anngvo (X)
anngvo (X)
English to Russian
+ ...
As for invoices Apr 1, 2003

I have another problem: I don\'t know how to write an invoice. Could you please provide some sample of it here or via e-mail: [email protected]

Patricia Posadas
Patricia Posadas  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 05:43
English to Spanish
+ ...
Let's see... Apr 1, 2003

I expect Giuliana didn\'t create her invoice on the PC but filled in a form from a block of invoices. I used to do that years ago... Yes, you can scan the invoice and send it as an attachment. Alternatively, you can just create a document with your data on it, just like the one you have in paper and give it the same number your original invoice had. Depending on how skilled you are at scanning one way will be easier thasn the other

María Alejandra Funes
María Alejandra Funes
English to Spanish
+ ...
PDF Apr 1, 2003

Como dice Delelis, al menos así las estoy haciendo yo. Es fácil y práctico.

!Suerte!

ALE

Marcela García Henríquez
Marcela García Henríquez
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
you can create your own invoices form from excel Apr 1, 2003

Excel includes some invoice forms that you can customize. This allows you add words by rate, and totals, and have your invoices filed in your computer.

Moreover, you can then creat a PDF with Acrobat and send them by email, if you don\'t want to send the excel file.

Marcela

Gabriela Lozano
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
pdf(invoice) Apr 2, 2003

Do you create a PDF scanning your own invoice and then use it as reference when you need? Quote:

On 2003-04-01 19:54, alefunes wrote:

Como dice Delelis, al menos así las estoy haciendo yo. Es fácil y práctico.

!Suerte!

ALE

Elena Miguel
Elena Miguel  Identity Verified
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
No necesariamente Apr 2, 2003

Cuando te instalas el Acrobat te aparece un icono en la barra de herramientas de Word y desde él puedes convertir el documento de Word con tu factura en un PDF.

Si esto no funciona (o no te aparece el icono) también puedes hacerlo desde CTRL + P (o imprimir) después de instalar Acrobat, porque verás que te aparece unanueva impresora, la de Acrobat. Pues bien, al seleccionarla puedes convertir también el documento de Word en un PDF.

Me puedes escribir un mail si quieres s
... See more
Cuando te instalas el Acrobat te aparece un icono en la barra de herramientas de Word y desde él puedes convertir el documento de Word con tu factura en un PDF.

Si esto no funciona (o no te aparece el icono) también puedes hacerlo desde CTRL + P (o imprimir) después de instalar Acrobat, porque verás que te aparece unanueva impresora, la de Acrobat. Pues bien, al seleccionarla puedes convertir también el documento de Word en un PDF.

Me puedes escribir un mail si quieres si tienes alguna duda más, suerte!!!
Collapse

Liss Myrås (X)
Liss Myrås (X)  Identity Verified
Sweden
Danish to Norwegian
+ ...
Hi Gabriela and Ann Apr 2, 2003

Here is a link to various invoice templates (and others) you can download and edit in Word or Excel.

http://search.officeupdate.microsoft.com/TemplateGallery/

Kind regards

Liss

[ This Message was edited by: L. Myrås on 2003-04-02 11:22]

Gabriela Lozano
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Invoice via mail Apr 2, 2003

Thanks a lot to everyone!

Gabriela

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

invoice via mail

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »