Thread poster: Said Kaljanac a.k.a. SARAJ
Said Kaljanac a.k.a. SARAJ
Said Kaljanac a.k.a. SARAJ  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 23:35
Bosnian to French
+ ...
May 4, 2004

Hello, I have a client who sent me an article from the newspapers 168 chasa, "Vraca pod zaplaha ot gangsterska vojna" but the quality of the text is quite bad and I can hardly read it. Does anyone among you have that article published on 23th-29th of April and if it is the case could you scan it and send to my e-mail address please?

Thank you very much for your help.

Said
See more
Hello, I have a client who sent me an article from the newspapers 168 chasa, "Vraca pod zaplaha ot gangsterska vojna" but the quality of the text is quite bad and I can hardly read it. Does anyone among you have that article published on 23th-29th of April and if it is the case could you scan it and send to my e-mail address please?

Thank you very much for your help.

Said
Collapse

Irina Popova
Irina Popova  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:35
Member (2011)
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
www.zone168.com May 5, 2004

Hi,

This newspaper has an online version with archive search.
In order to get access, you need to register, but it's free of charge.
So, simply go to the website, register as new user, and click on the "Архив" button or use the Search function.

I hope this helps.

Said Kaljanac a.k.a. SARAJ
Said Kaljanac a.k.a. SARAJ  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 23:35
Bosnian to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Still can't find the article May 5, 2004

Thank you for the link, I registered, but still can't find the article i am looking for. Are you sure that "zone 168" is the same as "168 chasa" ?

Said

Nikolay Nikolov
Nikolay Nikolov
Local time: 00:35
Bulgarian to English
+ ...
168 chasa Jun 11, 2004

I can send you this article. Call me at [email protected] or at [email protected]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

168 Chasa "Vraca pod zaplaha ot gangsterska vojna"

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »