Off topic: Looking for an attorney in Belgium
Thread poster: medical (X)

medical (X)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 20, 2003

Hello,
Can a person from Belgium give me the name and phone or address from a good attorney in Belgium, I need a very good one.
Thanks a lot.
Maria


 

Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 16:14
Member
English to Dutch
+ ...
Yes, but can you state the city/location where you'd need one? Jun 21, 2003

medical wrote:

Hello,
Can a person from Belgium give me the name and phone or address from a good attorney in Belgium, I need a very good one.
Thanks a lot.
Maria


 

medical (X)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
well, in Bruxelles better Jun 22, 2003

Evert DELOOF-SYS wrote:

medical wrote:

Hello,
Can a person from Belgium give me the name and phone or address from a good attorney in Belgium, I need a very good one.
Thanks a lot.
Maria

but he/she can be from another town, it is for an important and hard business.
Thanks


 

Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 16:14
Member
English to Dutch
+ ...
You may want to write me in person, 'medical' Jun 22, 2003

medical wrote:

Evert DELOOF-SYS wrote:

medical wrote:

Hello,
Can a person from Belgium give me the name and phone or address from a good attorney in Belgium, I need a very good one.
Thanks a lot.
Maria

but he/she can be from another town, it is for an important and hard business.
Thanks


I can send you a list of all lawyers (lawyer directory) according to location, specialty, language (Dutch, French...) etc.

jazyk@skynet.be

Best,
Evert


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for an attorney in Belgium

Advanced search







memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search