PO-issue
Thread poster: Anne Seerup

Anne Seerup
Ireland
Local time: 02:09
English to Danish
+ ...
Jul 30, 2003

I have just experienced that the PO was different from the terms priorly agreed. I was sent the document to acknowledge that I would be able to handle and was given a couple of different deadlines to pick from. I picked the latest as the project would otherwise collide with my other deadline. Then when I received it I had been given the earliest deadline of the options which I would have to work day and night too meet. I wrote back to the agency straight away but they had probably gone home for the day. I just want to ensure that I have not legally committed myself to anything I cannot possibly perform now that I have not accepted the PO.

Uldis Liepkalns  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 04:09
Member (2003)
English to Latvian
+ ...
You have not commited yourelf to anything Jul 30, 2003

until you have not (by any means)returned the signed PO.

Uldis

Anne Seerup wrote:

I have just experienced that the PO was different from the terms priorly agreed. I was sent the document to acknowledge that I would be able to handle and was given a couple of different deadlines to pick from. I picked the latest as the project would otherwise collide with my other deadline. Then when I received it I had been given the earliest deadline of the options which I would have to work day and night too meet. I wrote back to the agency straight away but they had probably gone home for the day. I just want to ensure that I have not legally committed myself to anything I cannot possibly perform now that I have not accepted the PO.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

PO-issue

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search