What is the standard method of charging dubbing rates?
Thread poster: Lars Palmer

Lars Palmer  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 22:54
Member (2004)
Portuguese to Swedish
+ ...
Sep 3, 2009

I have been asked to submit rates for dubbing including translation of video materials. How much do I charge? The dubbing separately from the translation or just one "package price". It´s from English to Swedish.

Thank you!

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-09-03 21:58 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Astrid Elke Witte  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 01:54
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
You could try a forum search on the topic Sep 4, 2009

Hello Lars,

I am sorry to see that no-one has been able to help you so far.

You could possibly read previous discussions on the subject. If, from the menu "Home", you choose "Search", type "dubbing" into the search box, and tick the "Forums" box, you will get a list of previous posts on the subject, which could lead you to a relevant thread.

I hope you will find an answer to your question in this way.

Best regards,

Astrid

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What is the standard method of charging dubbing rates?

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search