Rates for French-Russian Translation
Thread poster: JohnEvans
Nov 24, 2009

Could someone please tell me what the going rate for French-Russian and Russian-French translation (per page) is? What is a reasonable figure?

Thanks!

John

Direct link Reply with quote

Maria Melnik  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 13:46
English to French
+ ...
Rates for Ru to FR higher than for FR to RU Nov 25, 2009

An average rate for Russian to French would be 0.06-0.09 euro per source word. I presume French to Russian would be less expensive.

Inaki Alvarez
Spain
Local time: 19:46
English to Spanish
Spanish > Russian Nov 25, 2009

From what I know, in the Spanish > Russian combination, which should be more or less the same as French > Russian, regular rates go from 0.09 to 0.12 €/word.

Good luck!

Ben Jones
Local time: 20:46
Fr>Eng Nov 27, 2009

Ok great thanks alot! And what about a rate for French-English and vice-versa?

Inaki Alvarez
Spain
Local time: 19:46
English to Spanish
English <> Spanish Nov 27, 2009

The combination Spanish - English should be similar.

I translate from English into Spanish and charge 0.12 €/word for technical transaltions. I raise my rate if I have to work on the format, the text is highly specialized or the deadline is a bit too tight.

I don't know if this helps you...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Rates for French-Russian Translation

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search