Thread poster: Isabell Scherg

Isabell Scherg  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:12
Member (2009)
English to German
+ ...
Feb 8, 2010

My client needs from now on my digital signature on my invoices.
Has anyone experiences with that and can recommend a way to do it?
Thank you.

Susan Welsh  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:12
Member (2008)
Russian to English
+ ...
see archive Feb 8, 2010

http://www.proz.com/forum/general_technical_issues/148168-how_to_create_a_registered_electronic_signature.html

I asked a similar question. It's not so easy. Basically, you have to pay.icon_frown.gif

Brian Young  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 03:12
Danish to English
digital signature Feb 8, 2010

Maybe you could ask your local bank. I had to get a digital signature when I opened a bank account at danske bank in Denmark. It was very involved. They sent me papers to fill out and return (actual paper), and then, when that was approved, there was a very lengthy online procedure to get the signature. I did not have to pay for it. I cannot access my Danish account without it. The security is much tighter than anything I have seen in American banks. Now all of my emails have a notice that they have a digital signature.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Digital Signature

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search