Thread poster: bborges

bborges
United States
Local time: 21:50
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Aug 30, 2010

Hi Everyone,

I need to hire an IC to translate a project and I was wondering is anyone had a SAMPLE IC Agreement in translation to share?!?!

Let me know... you can email it to info@triplestrandvirtualsolutions.com
or just post it here...

Thanks,

Bruno Borges
Executive Director
Triple Strand Virtual Solutions

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 08:50
Member (2004)
English to Thai
+ ...
ATA agreement Sep 1, 2010

bborges wrote:
I need to hire an IC to translate a project and I was wondering is anyone had a SAMPLE IC Agreement in translation to share?!?!

Let me know... you can email it to info@triplestrandvirtualsolutions.com
or just post it here...

ATA, the American Translators Association, has a good standard form of translation contract I usually refer to. It is fair enough, and prevents potential troubles and disputes, to deal with any independent contractors.

Soonthon Lupkitaro

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SAMPLE Independent Contractor Agreement

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search