OPE (One Person Enterprise) Auditing Day for EN 15038 compliance in Poznan, Poland at 25th March
Thread poster: Jerzy Czopik

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 02:28
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Jan 27, 2011

During the Rynek Tlumaczen i Lokalizacji conference, which will take place in Poznan, Poland, from 25th till 27th of March, 2011, there will be an oportunity for all freelance translators wishing to certify according to EN 15038 to get audited for compliance.
This offer is only for freelncers - auditing language can be English, German or Polish.
The certification process is carried out by the LICS and the certificate will be issued by AS+ (www.as-plus.at) for the period of six years.

This is a special offer, allowing freelancers to attend an audit outside their office.
In case of interest please contact me directly via my profile.

Best regards
Jerzy Czopik

Direct link Reply with quote

John Di Rico  Identity Verified
France
Member (2006)
French to English
thanks Jan 27, 2011

Interesting! Thanks for the info Jerzy.

Do you know how much this costs?

Best,

John Di Rico
Wordfast Trainer
www.wordfast.fr

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
You have to travel... Jan 27, 2011

so the cost for auditing will be much lower than in case the auditor would need to visit you.
As it is possible to audit even 2 OPEs in one day I can offer really interesting conditions.
However these are always an individual offer, so please forgive if I do not make those public.
You'll get a PN from me

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 07:28
Member (2004)
English to Thai
+ ...
Quality management standard for freelancer Jan 28, 2011

I worked for accreditation in ISO quality management system for many years. I expect all freelancers to be audited and certified for better job seeking and eliminating of tedious negotiation with clients. By reading Proz.com forum, I know that most translators and Kudoz askers do not know how critical and essential to be audited, in particular under this badly competitive translation markets.

Soonthon Lupkitaro

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

OPE (One Person Enterprise) Auditing Day for EN 15038 compliance in Poznan, Poland at 25th March

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search