Open calls for tender and expressions of interest
Thread poster: Assia Terpecheva

Assia Terpecheva  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2007)
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
May 29, 2011

Presently there is an open call for translation of European Union web pages from English to the following languages: Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Estonian, Finnish, Polish, Portuguese, French, Irish, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Maltese, Dutch, Romanian, Slocac, Slovenian, Swedish. Do you have any experience with tenders or requesting to participate as freelance translators?
Thank you for your feedback!

Spencer Allman
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:04
Finnish to English
Lots of work May 30, 2011

It will take you about a month to get it all ready, according to what I have heard

But I intend to do it myself, nevertheless, shouldsomething appropriate crop up

Morten Alme

English to Norwegian
Translation into Scandinavian May 31, 2011

Assia Terpecheva wrote:

Presently there is an open call for translation of European Union web pages from English to the following languages: Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Estonian, Finnish, Polish, Portuguese, French, Irish, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Maltese, Dutch, Romanian, Slocac, Slovenian, Swedish. Do you have any experience with tenders or requesting to participate as freelance translators?
Thank you for your feedback!

I am a Norwegian linguist and freelance translator. Also new to this game. Danish and Swedish is practically the same as Norwegian. Any difference is insignifigant.

Any other applicants for this?

Any quotes? Volume of documents?

Any specific translation tools needed for this?

Any other conditions to consider?

Thanks
A writer whom needs the job...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Open calls for tender and expressions of interest

Advanced search

BaccS – an SDL product
Modern translation business management for freelancers and agencies

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search