https://www.proz.com/forum/business_issues/199988-open_calls_for_tender_and_expressions_of_interest.html

Open calls for tender and expressions of interest
Thread poster: Assia Terpecheva
Assia Terpecheva
Assia Terpecheva  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 17:17
Member (2007)
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
May 29, 2011

Presently there is an open call for translation of European Union web pages from English to the following languages: Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Estonian, Finnish, Polish, Portuguese, French, Irish, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Maltese, Dutch, Romanian, Slocac, Slovenian, Swedish. Do you have any experience with tenders or requesting to participate as freelance translators?
Thank you for your feedback!

Spencer Allman
Spencer Allman
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:17
Finnish to English
Lots of work May 30, 2011

It will take you about a month to get it all ready, according to what I have heard

But I intend to do it myself, nevertheless, shouldsomething appropriate crop up

Morten Alme
Morten Alme

English to Norwegian
Translation into Scandinavian May 31, 2011

Assia Terpecheva wrote:

Presently there is an open call for translation of European Union web pages from English to the following languages: Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Estonian, Finnish, Polish, Portuguese, French, Irish, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Maltese, Dutch, Romanian, Slocac, Slovenian, Swedish. Do you have any experience with tenders or requesting to participate as freelance translators?
Thank you for your feedback!

I am a Norwegian linguist and freelance translator. Also new to this game. Danish and Swedish is practically the same as Norwegian. Any difference is insignifigant.

Any other applicants for this?

Any quotes? Volume of documents?

Any specific translation tools needed for this?

Any other conditions to consider?

Thanks
A writer whom needs the job...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Open calls for tender and expressions of interest

Translation news

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »