Can I get my translation certified by anyone? (French, for Belgium belgian ordre des medecins)
Thread poster: Helene Greffard
Helene Greffard
Helene Greffard  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:42
English to French
May 4, 2004

Hi there,

I have a friend who's a paediatrician based in the UK but about to go and work in Belgium and she needs her paperwork (documents, certificates etc..) translated into French for registration with the belgian ordre des medecins (medical association). I'm a translator myself but am not too sure if I can translate the documents myself and then get a certification by a certified translator or some organization...
Would someone be able to give me advice on this?
Than
... See more
Hi there,

I have a friend who's a paediatrician based in the UK but about to go and work in Belgium and she needs her paperwork (documents, certificates etc..) translated into French for registration with the belgian ordre des medecins (medical association). I'm a translator myself but am not too sure if I can translate the documents myself and then get a certification by a certified translator or some organization...
Would someone be able to give me advice on this?
Thank you very much in advance.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2004-05-04 20:13]
Collapse

PeterDutch
PeterDutch
English to Dutch
+ ...
Belgian translators link May 4, 2004

In http://home.tiscali.be/beltrans/beltrans.htm
you'll find a link to a Yahoo forum of -almost- only Belgian translators. The link in French is on the left side of the page.

Sign up temporarily for the Forum ask someone in there if they can certify your translation. You'll definetily get a postive anwer. Good luck.

Peter

Evert DELOOF-SYS
Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Belgium
English to Dutch
+ ...
You may send them to me May 4, 2004

If need be and if you're not in a hurry, you may send me the (French) translations.
I will have them certified for you by the appropriate court, but please note that I will have to proof your work, i.e. I don't sign papers I haven't read

Simply contact me thru [email protected]

[Edited at 2004-05-04 20:53]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can I get my translation certified by anyone? (French, for Belgium belgian ordre des medecins)

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »