Can I get my translation certified by anyone? (French, for Belgium belgian ordre des medecins)
Thread poster: Helene Greffard

Helene Greffard  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:55
English to French
May 4, 2004

Hi there,

I have a friend who's a paediatrician based in the UK but about to go and work in Belgium and she needs her paperwork (documents, certificates etc..) translated into French for registration with the belgian ordre des medecins (medical association). I'm a translator myself but am not too sure if I can translate the documents myself and then get a certification by a certified translator or some organization...
Would someone be able to give me advice on this?
Thank you very much in advance.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2004-05-04 20:13]

Direct link Reply with quote

PeterDutch
English to Dutch
+ ...
Belgian translators link May 4, 2004

In http://home.tiscali.be/beltrans/beltrans.htm
you'll find a link to a Yahoo forum of -almost- only Belgian translators. The link in French is on the left side of the page.

Sign up temporarily for the Forum ask someone in there if they can certify your translation. You'll definetily get a postive anwer. Good luck.

Peter

Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Belgium
English to Dutch
+ ...
You may send them to me May 4, 2004

If need be and if you're not in a hurry, you may send me the (French) translations.
I will have them certified for you by the appropriate court, but please note that I will have to proof your work, i.e. I don't sign papers I haven't read

Simply contact me thru jazyk@skynet.be

[Edited at 2004-05-04 20:53]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can I get my translation certified by anyone? (French, for Belgium belgian ordre des medecins)

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search