Italian red-tape
Thread poster: Elizabeth Pollard
Elizabeth Pollard  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:14
English to Italian
+ ...
Mar 5, 2012

To my colleagues who are based in Italy but work with countries outside the EU (in this case Turkey). This new client has requested I produce a 'Certificato di residenza fiscale'.
I have done some research and am unable to find precise details and my accountant has no clear ideas about what it is.
Can anybody help me?
Thanks to you all for whatever suggestions you are able to give.
Regards
Elizabeth

Direct link Reply with quote

NR_Stedman  Identity Verified
France
French to English
These certainly exist Mar 5, 2012

Hi Elizabeth - when I moved from France to Italy my French Tax inspector asked me if I needed these (certificat de résidence fiscale) and sent me some for the last few years. In Italy I got some nice looking documents called Dichiarazione di Inizio Attivita with all the tax info on it. My commericalista filled these in for me on the internet and I have successfully used them to justify my tax residency here in Italy (but I'm sure you could get exactly the right document after spending a day or two in the offices of the Agenzia delle Entrate).

[Edited at 2012-03-05 15:38 GMT]

Elizabeth Pollard  Identity Verified
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Italian red tape Mar 5, 2012

Thanks, my accountant will definitely have the documents you mentioned, probably already filled in somewhere:I'll try and explain to her what they are.
Thanks for your prompt reply I really appreciated it!!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Italian red-tape

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search