How to Acquire A license for an Agency
Thread poster: Charles Azzopardi

Charles Azzopardi  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:25
French to English
+ ...
Oct 25, 2012

Dear All,

I was thinking about how are the licenses that we usually see such as ISO 9001 , DIN EN, American Translators Association.

Do companies apply for them , or are they given to them?

I am asking since that not all translation agencies have these on the websites


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to Acquire A license for an Agency

Advanced search

Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search