Thread poster: Nanny Wintjens
Nanny Wintjens
Nanny Wintjens  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 11:45
Dutch to French
+ ...
Sep 3, 2004

Une agence m'offre de collaborer et me demande mes tarifs pour les combinaisons de langues suivantes : anglais>français, espagnol>français, italien>français, néerlandais>français, français>espagnol et français>anglais.
Quelqu'un aurait-il une idée des tarifs pratiqués dans ce verdoyant pays ? Je ne tiens pas à effrayer ces braves helvètes !
Merci d'avance.
Nanny

[Edited at 2004-09-03 11:25]

Pat Jenner (X)
Pat Jenner (X)
Local time: 11:45
German to English
+ ...
SF2 la ligne Sep 3, 2004

Je travaille assez souvent avec une agence suisse (surtout de l'allemand vers l'anglais), qui paie SF2 la ligne.

Carley Hydusik
Carley Hydusik  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:45
Russian to English
+ ...
Tarifs en Suisse / Rates in Switzerland Sep 4, 2004

Pour des renseignements sur les tarifs en Suisse consultez le site-web de l'association suisse des traducteurs, terminologues et interprètes:

http://www.astti.ch/fr/ftarifs.html

Ah, I did not know we agreed to post everything in English. So:

For information on rates in Switzerland, see the website of the Swiss Association of Translators, Terminologists and Inter
... See more
Pour des renseignements sur les tarifs en Suisse consultez le site-web de l'association suisse des traducteurs, terminologues et interprètes:

http://www.astti.ch/fr/ftarifs.html

Ah, I did not know we agreed to post everything in English. So:

For information on rates in Switzerland, see the website of the Swiss Association of Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters at the following website: (versions in German, English, French and Italian) www.astti.ch

[Edited at 2004-09-04 15:31]

[Edited at 2004-09-04 22:55]
Collapse

Evert DELOOF-SYS
Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 12:45
English to Dutch
+ ...
In English, please Sep 4, 2004

Since we agreed to keep/write forum messages in English (except for non-English forums), may I kindly ask you to post everything in English?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Renseignements sur les tarifs suisses

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »