sample non-disclosure agreement?
Thread poster: Sol

Sol  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:19
Spanish to English
+ ...
Sep 15, 2004

A client has asked me to sub-contract a tiny translation into another language. They want me to handle all the details, but they want complete confidentiality. The translation is from English, and all of us, the client, the subcontractor and I, are in different continents, so I think the contract would need to be in English. Can any of you provide me with a sample non-disclosure agreement for my sub-contracted collegue to sign? I don't have access to the agreement I signed with the client at this time. Thank-you.

Direct link Reply with quote

GoodWords  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 14:19
Spanish to English
+ ...
Try searching for free samples Sep 15, 2004

Well, I just translated a confidentiality agreement into English, but of course it's confidential so I can't divulge it. Try http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&q=sample%20confidentiality%20agreement

Sol  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:19
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank-you Sep 17, 2004

I didn't think of doing that! There are quite a few out there.

Thanks

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

sample non-disclosure agreement?

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search