I am looking for an accountant in the UK (preferably in the North West region or North Wales)
Thread poster: Cecilia Coopman, M.A. in Translation

Cecilia Coopman, M.A. in Translation  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 23:39
English to Spanish
+ ...
Oct 22, 2004

Hi,

Can any of you based in the UK can recommend me an accountant/bookeeper? I need his/her help to fill out the famous "self-assesment form". Preferably, I need someone who has experience working with translators so that he/she knows how our business works.
My current accoutant is charging, in my opinion, too much and in general I am not too happy working with her =(

Many thanks in advance.

Cecilia

Direct link Reply with quote

Julie Allison  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 23:39
Spanish to English
+ ...
Accountant in North Wales Nov 4, 2004

Hi Cecilia,

You may remember me - we were in contact a couple of years ago? I live in Connahs Quay and used to be a Police Officer before turning to interpreting and translation etc?

In any case I hope you're well and that business is going swimmingly!

I use an accountant called MANDY BEBBINGTON who is in Rossett (not far from either of us). She is very friendly and down to earth - not at all stuffy and formal! I've used her the last 2 years and she is great - very approachable for someone like me who just doesn't do numbers!

I will send you her phone no to your private e-mail address.

If you would like her e-mail address or other info, just let me know. Let me know how you get on with her.

Best regards,

Julie Allison

[Edited at 2004-11-04 18:20]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I am looking for an accountant in the UK (preferably in the North West region or North Wales)

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search