Tips on bookeeping software
Thread poster: Johanna Rebillon

Johanna Rebillon
Local time: 15:05
French to Swedish
+ ...
Oct 31, 2004

I would like a tip from someone on a good software for bookeeping. I need it to be in English, for "beginners" in bookeeping and possible to print invoices. Preferably with two possible currencies. Tip? Someone?

Peter Linton  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:05
Member (2002)
Swedish to English
+ ...
Try Translation Office 3000 Oct 31, 2004

I bought this package some months ago, and I find it very effective for handling all the bookkeeping. It enables you to set up customers, jobs, turn jobs into invoices, record payments, in 2 currencies etc. See http://translation3000.com/

Rahi Moosavi  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 09:05
Member (2004)
Farsi (Persian) to English
+ ...
Translation Office 3000 Nov 1, 2004

I would surely suggest Translation Office 3000.
Great software and very user friendly.

Johanna Rebillon
French to Swedish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
More general bookeeping Nov 1, 2004

I do my translations under my communications company, so actually I need a more general software for bookeeping. Just to keep track on customers and send invoices of photos and translations. The word count and the different rates I keep in an other program.

lien
Netherlands
English to French
+ ...
Customer pro-file Nov 1, 2004

Johanna Rebillon wrote:

I would like a tip from someone on a good software for bookeeping. I need it to be in English, for "beginners" in bookeeping and possible to print invoices. Preferably with two possible currencies. Tip? Someone?

http://www.landsw.com/screens.htm

You can downloaded for free and use it till 25 invoices. Very easy to customise, you can change pratically everything according you needs.

Intergraf  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:05
Spanish to English
+ ...
What program ...? Nov 1, 2004

Johanna Rebillon wrote:

The word count and the different rates I keep in an other program.

I'm curious: What program do you use for keeping track of rates and word counts?

Thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tips on bookeeping software

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search