Collection Agencies in Germany
Thread poster: arwam

arwam  Identity Verified
Egypt
Member (2014)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Mar 2, 2015

Has anyone tried any good collection agencies in Germany? I fell for a non-paying agency and now, as I read their reviews, I am realizing that I will not be seeing that money. I am based in Egypt and the agency is based in Germany. The amount is small too, so a collector that accepts small jobs would be better.

And while we are on the subject, is it unethical for me to contact their end client to inform them of their payment practices (and other forms of misconduct)? I am sure this has been discussed before but I did not come across such topics.

Andrea Halbritter  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 00:05
Member (2014)
French to German
+ ...
Collecting agency Mar 2, 2015

I have not tried them, but they seem quite serious to me. I have found nothing about the amount though:

http://www.city-inkasso.de/?konditionen-online-shops#topic

arwam  Identity Verified
Egypt
Member (2014)
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you, Andrea Mar 2, 2015

I will contact them.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Collection Agencies in Germany

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search