Thread poster: Elma de Jong

Elma de Jong  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 02:07
Member (2009)
Spanish to Dutch
+ ...
Sep 24, 2016

I got a tip from a friend about this option in Spain, in order to avoid the high cost of the autónomo and everything associated. I've done quite a bit of research about things and found a couple of companies doing this (Factoo, InPulse, Cooperativaonline, Freeautonomos etc.). It all sounds quite positive for freelance translators, well actually any freelancer, and seems to make a huge difference with my actual status as autónomo. But then again, it would on their own websites. I found a site for comparing those cooperativas and that sounds quite positive too (https://mejorcomparo.com/cooperativa-facturacion/) However, I would like to know whether other translators are familiar with this option and/or have had experiences with it.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Invoicing without being autónomo - cooperativas para facturar online

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search