https://www.proz.com/forum/business_issues/306827-invoicing_without_being_aut%C3%B3nomo_cooperativas_para_facturar_online.html

Invoicing without being autónomo - cooperativas para facturar online
Thread poster: Elma de Jong
Elma de Jong
Elma de Jong  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 19:03
Member (2009)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Sep 24, 2016

I got a tip from a friend about this option in Spain, in order to avoid the high cost of the autónomo and everything associated. I've done quite a bit of research about things and found a couple of companies doing this (Factoo, InPulse, Cooperativaonline, Freeautonomos etc.). It all sounds quite positive for freelance translators, well actually any freelancer, and seems to make a huge difference with my actual status as autónomo. But then again, it would on their own websites. I found a site f... See more
I got a tip from a friend about this option in Spain, in order to avoid the high cost of the autónomo and everything associated. I've done quite a bit of research about things and found a couple of companies doing this (Factoo, InPulse, Cooperativaonline, Freeautonomos etc.). It all sounds quite positive for freelance translators, well actually any freelancer, and seems to make a huge difference with my actual status as autónomo. But then again, it would on their own websites. I found a site for comparing those cooperativas and that sounds quite positive too (https://mejorcomparo.com/cooperativa-facturacion/) However, I would like to know whether other translators are familiar with this option and/or have had experiences with it.Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Invoicing without being autónomo - cooperativas para facturar online

Translation news

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »