Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Translation agency asking for certificate of tax residence
Thread poster: Naomi Long

Local time: 04:05
Member (2006)
English to German
+ ...
With Christian Feb 9, 2018

I have been asked for such certificates just by clients from Spain and Greece, but in the moment you present your valid EU VAT ID, there is no need of any certificate.

A verification of this VAT ID (not the national one) is proof of being officially registered.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation agency asking for certificate of tax residence

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search