https://www.proz.com/forum/business_issues/32043-moneybookers%3A_contact_e_mail_address_or_phone_number_wanted.html

Moneybookers: contact e-mail address or phone number wanted
Thread poster: Rosa Diez Tagarro
Rosa Diez Tagarro
Rosa Diez Tagarro  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 12:42
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 5, 2005

Hello, everybody,

Has anybody ever been able to contact these people and actually receive a reply?

They don't answer my e-mails and I can't contact them on the phone or by fax.

I am even thinking of writing them a letter (if I can remember how to do it)!

Thanks for your help,

Rosa

Natalia Elo
Natalia Elo  Identity Verified
Germany
English to Russian
+ ...
www.moneybookers.com May 5, 2005

Rosa Diez Tagarro wrote:

Hello, everybody,

Has anybody ever been able to contact these people and actually receive a reply?

They don't answer my e-mails and I can't contact them on the phone or by fax.

I am even thinking of writing them a letter (if I can remember how to do it)!

Thanks for your help,

Rosa

http://www.moneybookers.com/app/help.pl?s=contact

Natalia

Rosa Diez Tagarro
Spain
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanx May 5, 2005

Thank you, Natalia, but have you managed to actually phone them by using these numbers?

I seem to have problems when I try to do so, I cannot reach them, I don't know why.

Rosa

Sormane Gomes
Sormane Gomes
United States
Local time: 06:42
Portuguese to English
+ ...
I just called them. May 5, 2005

I just called them up about 15 minutes ago.
This is the number I called:

+44 709 204 2000

Good luck.

Sormane

Rosa Diez Tagarro
Spain
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I'll keep trying then May 5, 2005

Thanxs for the info., Sormane.

That's the same number I'm calling. If you have been able to reach them, I'll keep trying.

Regards,

Rosa

Takako Whilden
Takako Whilden  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:42
English to Japanese
The e-mail address May 5, 2005

Rosa,
They replied to my e-mail right away as in a couple of hours when I had a problem with my registered address. The address I sent my e-mail to was [email protected]
I hope this will help.

Takako

Rosa Diez Tagarro
Spain
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
same address May 6, 2005

thanks, Takako, that's the address I'm using.

I hope they will answer me, too, someday.;)

Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:42
Russian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Another Moneybookers number May 6, 2005

44 905 848 0011

hello May 11, 2009

i am having the same problem ,ive tryed ringing all their numbers and all it says is they are close when they shouldnt be ,iv tryed emailing them but no response,i had put money in there account services of 10: because they asked me to to get a certain download but when i looked in my account it say i have only 5 which is not right. i dont think il be dealing with them anymore.

Humayun Khan
Humayun Khan
Local time: 15:42
Re-open my account Jun 11, 2010

hello
my problem is that last month i was close my account because at that time i did not need it. Now i need it urgent. i call to the Money Bookers Customers Support first time they said me to contact this e-mail [email protected]. i send mail again and again but i did not receive any response. Now i call him again they tell me that what is your id Number i did not know that which ID was they asking My National ID card Number? my
... See more
hello
my problem is that last month i was close my account because at that time i did not need it. Now i need it urgent. i call to the Money Bookers Customers Support first time they said me to contact this e-mail [email protected]. i send mail again and again but i did not receive any response. Now i call him again they tell me that what is your id Number i did not know that which ID was they asking My National ID card Number? my id is connected with my e-mail address. i need the Account urgent. Kindly help me. i am very worried. because i want to receive money with the help of Money Bookers. Kindly reply me fast that what can i do. i am waiting for your reply. Thanks
Collapse

John Fossey
John Fossey  Identity Verified
Canada
Member (2008)
French to English
+ ...
Contact Jun 11, 2010

Their contact page is here: http://www.moneybookers.com/app/help.pl?s=contact

But if you closed your account you may have to either reopen it or open a new one.

Sergei Leshchinsky
Sergei Leshchinsky  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 13:42
Member (2008)
English to Russian
+ ...
Why did you close it? Jun 11, 2010

If you don't need it, simply don't use it, but keep it alive. It it s free.
Re-opening may take a while, because they don't like such unstable customers and will check you thoroughly. (And may decline.) It may take up to a month before you will be able to use it again...
Next time, think twice.

It is money matters. Opening-closing-re-opening... is suspicious...

[Редактировалось 2010-06-11 13:57 GMT]

Katarina Peters
Katarina Peters  Identity Verified
Canada
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Moneybookers' requirement for login Oct 4, 2011

I sent several emails to Moneybookers (now Skrill?) without getting a response.
My problem is that I haven't been using it for a year now and I forgot my last password (they want you to change it often). I tried to log in with my original password but of course was refused. After several tries, my account was closed by security. Now they want my ID with a photo (the only one bearing a photo is my Quebec driver's license) and I'm wondering if I should scan and send my personal document o
... See more
I sent several emails to Moneybookers (now Skrill?) without getting a response.
My problem is that I haven't been using it for a year now and I forgot my last password (they want you to change it often). I tried to log in with my original password but of course was refused. After several tries, my account was closed by security. Now they want my ID with a photo (the only one bearing a photo is my Quebec driver's license) and I'm wondering if I should scan and send my personal document over the internet - is this a common practice? They didn't ask me for it when I registered 2-3 years ago.

I would be grateful for any comments.

Katarina
Collapse

Aijaz Shahzad
Aijaz Shahzad
Pakistan
Pleas let me know how can i send money form moneybooker to payoneer? Jun 18, 2014

Hello my friends,

I have payoneer card and i want to load money from moneybooker can someone let me know how can i load money in my card from moneybooker and also pleas let me know should i need to apply for us payment service from moneybooker for loading money in my card?

Thanks,
Aijaz

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Moneybookers: contact e-mail address or phone number wanted

Translation news

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »