Keeping Client Records
Thread poster: Heather Chinchilla
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestion of a good way of keeping client records? I'm a freelance translator/interpreter and my husband paints houses. I'm looking for a good way to keep records in the following categories for my business as well as his:
1) client/prospect/lead name, address, phone, fax, email, website, etc.
2) directions to client's home or business (if applicable).
3) description of work done and for what price
4) description of estimates/bids not immediately accepted and amount quoted.
5) date and description of contacts by either party.
6) Name of contact person/people
I thought about using excel, but unless I divide it up into more than 1 spreadsheet, it'll be an akward size to easily view or print.
I thought about an address book, but there wouldn't be enough space to easily include all the information.
Does anyone know of a good planner/computer program/system designed for keeping such records, or does anyone have a system they've created and would be willing to share?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
| translation office 3000 || Apr 28, 2006 |
You can download the trial version and see if it suits your needs.
I have been using it for some months and it's very user-friendly.
[Edited at 2006-04-28 20:42]
| Looks helpful || Apr 28, 2006 |
Thank you, Daniela! It looks like something worth checking into. I'll look at it in more detail when I get home!
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »