Barbara Santos
Barbara Santos  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 18:10
Member (2005)
German to Portuguese
+ ...
May 17, 2006

Hi there! There is a possibility for me to work in the translation of a book for a German company and, if it ever comes to that, what kind of things should be stated in the agreement between me and the company, so that it legally works fine for both parts? The translation will be done by two translators. Note: I live in Germany and have a German tax number. I would appreciate if anyone could give me tipps on what must be in an agreement and on what I should be careful with when (hopefully before... See more
Hi there! There is a possibility for me to work in the translation of a book for a German company and, if it ever comes to that, what kind of things should be stated in the agreement between me and the company, so that it legally works fine for both parts? The translation will be done by two translators. Note: I live in Germany and have a German tax number. I would appreciate if anyone could give me tipps on what must be in an agreement and on what I should be careful with when (hopefully before;)) signing it. Thanks in advance! BárbaraCollapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

URGENT: terms of agreement in GERMANY

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »