I want to know the rates of voice-over

Johanna Timm, PhD
Johanna Timm, PhD  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 03:12
English to German
+ ...
Do a quick forum search! Apr 16, 2007

In the upper right corner of this screen, you will see a field marked "search forums". Just enter " voice over" in the field and you will get a nice selection of answers to that question.

Prices very much depend on the country you live in. As a general rule, you are not paid as a translator, but as an actor (a "voice-over talent"). You can charge pretty steep rates.
I do lots of voicer over assignments - it's fun, pays well and makes for a nice change of pace. Try to get regis
... See more
In the upper right corner of this screen, you will see a field marked "search forums". Just enter " voice over" in the field and you will get a nice selection of answers to that question.

Prices very much depend on the country you live in. As a general rule, you are not paid as a translator, but as an actor (a "voice-over talent"). You can charge pretty steep rates.
I do lots of voicer over assignments - it's fun, pays well and makes for a nice change of pace. Try to get registered with local studios to ensure repeat assignments.

Example:

http://www.thechapelstudios.co.uk/chratesvoiceover.htm

Hope this helps --- greetings from Canada!

johanna
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Rates of voice-over

Translation news

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »