Thread poster: Andreia Silva
| | Andreia Silva
Local time: 06:48
English to Portuguese
I am starting a job in Pagemaker.
It has so many repetitions that it would be great to use Trados.
Is there anyone who could help me? What do I need to do? Thank you.
| | Pro Lingua
Local time: 07:48
German to Slovak
| Story collector || Apr 15, 2003 |
This (and more) is what you´ll find in the file STORYCOLLECTORPM1033.HLP in the folder ...\\TRADOS\\T5_FL\\WS\\Story Collectors\\PageMaker:
About Story Collector for PageMaker
Story Collector for PageMaker is a PageMaker 6.5 plug-in. It allows you to gather up all the stories in a PageMaker file so that they can be presented, in context, within one file for translation.
Translation of a PageMaker file involves the following stages:
· Prepare your PageMaker source file by setting the story order.
· Create a folder structure
· Export all stories from the PageMaker file to a text file (TXT) in your source language folder in WorkSpace.
· Translate the file in WorkSpace.
· Import the file back into PageMaker and save them.
Story Collector for PageMaker is available on the Utilities > Plug-ins submenu in PageMaker, once you have placed the Trados Story Collector.add file into the Adobe PageMaker 6.5 Plugins folder.
Installing Story Collector
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »