Any Trados tutors in Ljubljana?
Thread poster: Nina Snoj
Nina Snoj
Slovenia
Spanish to Slovenian
+ ...
May 7, 2003

Hello,

I am looking for a translator that is situated in Ljubljana, Slovenia (or surroundings) and has good knowledge of Trados. I just got it recently but havent got much time to go through the manual and would prefer to have some personal tuition by someone who has complete control over the programme.

Payment per hour; negotiable.

Please contact me by email.

Thank you and good luck to everyone..

Nina

Direct link Reply with quote

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 17:40
SITE FOUNDER
Consider posting to the Exchange May 7, 2003

Consider posting to the Exchange, where your proposal will persist and be searchable over time.

http://www.proz.com/?sp=exchange

Nina Snoj
Slovenia
Spanish to Slovenian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks May 8, 2003

.. for the tip. I doubt I will be able to find anyone though as there isnt even a Slovene forum and we really arent that many anyway.

Have a nice day.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Any Trados tutors in Ljubljana?

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search